1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
Looks great. I love the contrast between the dial and the bezel. Congratulations!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: ataripower

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nothing like adding a splash of colour to brighten up the day!
It's certainly brightened up the watch box and gets a lot of attention unsurprisingly

Sent from my Pixel C using Tapatalk

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I typically dislike the Fastrider. They're too dark with the black cases and dials and all. But this one is sweet! Looks great!
I agree, used to have the Fastrider Black Shield with the red indices. Way to dark!

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
The Fastrider doesn't seem to get alot of love but it really is a fun watch. I love mine. I had never really given it much thought until I was visiting an AD and they caught my attention from across the room. Quite striking in person...I've considered picking up the green one as well at some point.

·
Registered
9,071 Posts
Very nice indeed, I love it.
A Tudor with a 'proper' hour hand! :-d

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The Fastrider doesn't seem to get alot of love but it really is a fun watch. I love mine. I had never really given it much thought until I was visiting an AD and they caught my attention from across the room. Quite striking in person...I've considered picking up the green one as well at some point.
Love it, can I ask what strap that is please?

Reactions: Knives and Lint

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
Love it, can I ask what strap that is please?

Thanks! It was branded as Meyhofer Select, but for the life of me I swear it's the exact same as Bonetto Cinturini. Same texture, same clasp, and same vanilla scent. I suspect that it is perhaps the same manufacturer with just different branding, though I don't know for certain. It's actually quite a nice strap despite the low price. My Fastrider came on leather and I need a rubber strap for most of my purposes, so I figured why not add to that pop of color since I dig bright colors anyway. This was the only yellow one I could find that I liked in 24mm.

Here's a link:

Watch band Kiel 24mm yellow caoutchouc by MEYHOFER

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks! It was branded as Meyhofer Select, but for the life of me I swear it's the exact same as Bonetto Cinturini. Same texture, same clasp, and same vanilla scent. I suspect that it is perhaps the same manufacturer with just different branding, though I don't know for certain. It's actually quite a nice strap despite the low price. My Fastrider came on leather and I need a rubber strap for most of my purposes, so I figured why not add to that pop of color since I dig bright colors anyway. This was the only yellow one I could find that I liked in 24mm.

Here's a link:

Watch band Kiel 24mm yellow caoutchouc by MEYHOFER
Thanks very much for the info!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts