WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking at this Seiko SSC017 watch, I find it somewhat resembling the JLC diver chrono which I cannot afford. I know nothing about this one, but find it quite appealing.
I know there are some of you here that have this watch, as I recall seing some posts with pics of it. I am curious about the quality of this watch and any experience or any problems arising from the solar powered movements.

Thanks,

Anatoly

borrowed pic.​
Attached Images

·
Registered
12 Posts
Costco 199.00 plus tax i bought it and love it use it for paddlesurfing has a nice feel bracelet sparkles.i have a rolex sub and a citizen promaster 045 diver My wife says men Get wierd when There almost 50 the watch bug has hit me.also Costco has the Costco lifetime warrenty bought two invictas took them back both broke in a years time

·
Registered
559 Posts
It looks great. I usually am just researching the automatics and so I was wondering if someone could share some info about the longevity of these watches. In particular the solar rechargeable battery (that is assuming that is how this setup must work). Thanks.

·
Registered
8,173 Posts
I just got my SSC021P1 a few days ago. It's a very nice watch for the money. I like it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts