WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im thinking of picking one up as a christmas present to myself...any thoughts? Also any recommendations on where I can find one at a decent price from a reputable dealer?

·
Registered
209 Posts
I had one for about 6 months - honestly I was not that happy with it and ultimately sold it. I thought the lume was sub-standard, and the bezel slightly loose. The other problem I had was that the dial was diificult to read, partly due to the dome shape of the crystal, and partly due to the hour markers, which were made of some kind of shiny plastic. Everytime I looked at the dial in bright light I had difficulty making out the time. I really tried to give the watch an honest opprtunity to please me, but as I said, in the end I got rid of it.

Whatever you choose, enjoy.

·
Registered
6,531 Posts
I also had one but for only a week. I returned it. Just was not my cup of tea. It did not feel a well built as some of other watches I had at the time. I also did not think the lume was that good.

Check out this thread. You will find some web sites suggestions of where to find the watch.

https://www.watchuseek.com/showthread.php?t=42181

Good luck.

Stephen

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
I have this watch and really can't knock a 300m auto Swiss movement on stainless steel bracelet for ~$400.

The lume is no worse than the Archimede at $200 more, but not nearly so bright as a Seiko Monster or Boss.

I find the watch keeps good time and wears well. The price allows me to beat on it without feeling guilty.

Steve

·
Registered
742 Posts

·
Registered
6,203 Posts
For the Money they are a very nice watch really, I have heard some say negative things about Lume and such but IMO if you have the watch and love it, then get it relumed and you will love it more.

I see these on a mesh and with some Plonguer hands, VOILA then it's a Bad A$$ looking custom watch, And standard they are classy and have a great uniqueness to them, I like them great value for the Buckeroos.:-!

·
Registered
11,688 Posts
I'm with Shane. These are nice-looking, solid dive watches for the money. |>

1 - 13 of 13 Posts