WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any thoughts on this strap for either the Mil Sharkie or T-Graph Pro? Also this is 20MM any issues fitting the two I mentioned?

·
Registered
813 Posts
Nick,

Cool looking strap. I like the black edging. Would be an awesome look for either of the watches you mentioned. I had a 20mm strap that I thought showed too much of the bars and moved back and forth ever so slightly. I personally think a 22mm strap and squeeze it in would be much better, at least for the mil sharky. I'm not sure of the exact lug width on the t-graph.

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nick,

Cool looking strap. I like the black edging. Would be an awesome look for either of the watches you mentioned. I had a 20mm strap that I thought showed too much of the bars and moved back and forth ever so slightly. I personally think a 22mm strap and squeeze it in would be much better, at least for the mil sharky. I'm not sure of the exact lug width on the t-graph.
same on size on the t-graph. Jason did say that the 22mm would be better. so i will pass on this.

thanks for posting.

take care

·
Registered
3,030 Posts
Lug width for 750 and T-Graph is 21mm so a 20mm will slide a bit. Far better to go with the 22mm and "squeeze" it a little.

Nice strap :)

Pete

·
Registered
13,418 Posts
is there a functional reason for the leather inner piece?

or is it just a contrasting filler piece? Hope it's waterproof leather.
DW

1 - 5 of 5 Posts