WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

As some of you may have seen in another thread, I'm looking towards my first automatic. I like the look of this one, but unfortunately can't find it in person.

I'd love to hear your thoughts on this watch overall, and specifically, value for money, movement, build and are there any aftermarket strap options? Particularly, nice bracelets? If not, a nice black leather one.

Thanks in advance.

Victorinox Swiss Army Stainless Steel and Titanium Watch V25790: Watches: Amazon.com

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,982 Posts
Reactions: davidjearly

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well, I don't own this, but VSA is a decent brand, and the price I'm seeing on Amazon is a pretty good price for a watch with a 2824-2. You can probably search the forum for people's thoughts on titanium. I found at least one other person happy with it.
Victorinox Swiss Army Grund Forces (Titan) V.25790 Kaliber:2824-2 - UhrForum
Nice find! Yeah, I read that the movement is good for the price.

I found another one, main difference being some changes in the dial and stainless steel, rather than titanium case.

81tudNXLHNL._AA1500_.jpg 31WzercF5iL._SL500_.jpg

I guess it's just personal preference, then?

Do you know if it would be possible to put a black PVD-type metal bracelet on these watches?

·
Registered
4,841 Posts
Hey David. I have this silver version of the Ground Fources. I personally think it's a good value for the money. It's lighter weight being partially titanium. The actual lug width is 21mm, so it's a little more difficult to find exact strap options. Otherwise it's a great piece and very comfortable to wear.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts