WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just received my DW-8800 Codename ADMA :-! took the buckle off so i could clean the watch and strap up and now can't for the life of me work out the best way to re-thread the buckle onto the strap :-s

I'm sure i remember seeing a post with details in of how to do it, but despite a lengthy search, cannot seem to find it.

Can anybody find the link, or any other guide to doing the buckle :) TIA

Rusty

·
Registered
13,279 Posts
Just received my DW-8800 Codename ADMA :-! took the buckle off so i could clean the watch and strap up and now can't for the life of me work out the best way to re-thread the buckle onto the strap :-s

I'm sure i remember seeing a post with details in of how to do it, but despite a lengthy search, cannot seem to find it.

Can anybody find the link, or any other guide to doing the buckle :) TIA

Rusty
It's a Crystal Maze puzzle. Come on, you can do it. :-!

·
Registered
13,279 Posts
Yes, we will stand outside shouting completely unhelpful advice through the door.

"You need to thread the buckle onto the strap. The buckle... on the strap. Come on!"

:-d
And you think they're the most annoying person in the world, so you don't tell them in time to get them out so they end up stuck in the room. And for the ticket grab you don't bother to buy them out. :-!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts