WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Seen on the official Slava website.
The first one is a variation of the already known (and almost impossible to find) "speedmeter" model in the second pic, owned by two or three members here.
The third one instead is the first sporty Slava with a modern appearance since a lot of years. And no Chinese movement inside |> Looks like an Orient indeed. Note the second crown for the inner bezel, and the classic button at 2 'o clock to set the day. I would like to buy one.

Attachments

·
Mod. Russian, China Mech.
18,767 Posts
Seen on the official Slava website.
The first one is a variation of the already known (and almost impossible to find) "speedmeter" model in the second pic, owned by two or three members here.
The third one instead is the first sporty Slava with a modern appearance since a lot of years. And no Chinese movement inside |> Looks like an Orient indeed. Note the second crown for the inner bezel, and the classic button at 2 'o clock to set the day. I would like to buy one.
:-! That is one sweet Slava.

It reminds me slightly of my 'QREINI' Hong Kong Orient-copy with Soviet Slava movement (which sadly has developed a loose hour hand and is therefore in the spares box :-( )

Attachments

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Ah! yes, that has to go on the 'I want list'...thanks Michele :-!

·
Registered
4,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The problem is that there isn't an easy source for those "premier" (if the term is appropriate... :-X ) Slava watches.
Some time ago there was a seller on Ebay (Salerussia), now there is only Zenitar, but he sells Slava watches in quite random way.
I discovered that new model lurking on the Slava website in Russian!

·
Registered
4,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Received an e-mail from the official Slava on-line shop. (www.slava.su/shop)
The watch is for sale at $125 + $20 shipping :-| <|<|

1 - 7 of 7 Posts