WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Going after something I fancy so these have to go. First is a Prometheus CR1 on bracelet no extra links will fit 6.5-7 wrist size asking $275 net to me (CR1 now sold). Next is Stocker and Yale 660 on a generic, somewhat ill-fitting bracelet, no extra links, same as above sizing, asking ($600) $550 TRADED. Lastly, a Seiko 6105 8119, all original as far as I can tell, serviced and relumed by Jack last year, asking for ($800) $750 net to me (up for sale again). The Seiko and SandY have scratches on case and case back. The Seiko has scratches on the bezel and the SandY on the glass. The CR1 has smudges on the bezel, case brushed and clasp with a scratch or two. so let's say Seiko and sandY at 85% while CR1 at 90%. Paypal prefrerred (net prices please) and I will ship via USPS priority. About the pictures, they are taken indoors with a smartphone set at macro....they suck and I will accommodate requests for additional pictures but they will not be any better than what is posted....I have been fiddling with the phone the whole morning. Thanks.

Threesome.jpg Threesome2.jpg 6105.jpg SandY.jpg Sandy2.jpg Seiko2.jpg SandY on wrist.jpg 6105 lume.jpg 6105 macro.jpg

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Here are additional shots of the 6105 with its lume and in macro. Jack (and I concurred) that we only do internals and lume, keeping the watch in its wabied, untouched state. Thanks.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts