WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

TICTACTIME Online Store

1K views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  Nemo 
#1 ·
Have any other forum members ever used these guys before:think:

#3 ·
They look legit to me. Very professional France based website that's clear they put in a lot of time, effort, and resources. I'd expect they're intending to be in business for a long while. If you look at their About Us page, you'll find this quote: "Tictactime.co.uk was founded in 2004 by TVDISTRINET UK Ltd. Today, Tictactime is one of the major actors in the branded watch market in France, distributing quality products to several thousand customers per month."

#4 · (Edited)
I've never been convinced by that site. I've looked, but never hit buy.

If you google TVDistrinet, one of the hits says that its HQ is in a small building which is the HQ of a further 1,600 companies, so is probably a mailing address only. More googling finds very ambiguous user reviews.

Personally I'd wait for some trusted WUS replies before buying anything there.

Edit - it's also a legal requirement in the UK for any business website to show its registered address. While I haven't looked extensively, I can't see any address on their site.

#5 ·
Oh dear I've already pulled the trigger, fingers crossed then.
I've never been convinced by that site. I've looked, but never hit buy.

If you google TVDistrinet, one of the hits says that its HQ is in a small building which is the HQ of a further 1,600 companies, so is probably a mailing address only. More googling finds very ambiguous user reviews.

Personally I'd wait for some trusted WUS replies before buying anything there.

Edit - it's also a legal requirement in the UK for any business website to show its registered address. While I haven't looked extensively, I can't see any address on their site.

#6 ·
I purchased on this site twice here in France. 2/3 years ago for my prw-1300 and one year ago for a gw-4000...
Nothing to claim. It is ok.
I often go and check their prices since sometimes they have good deal

#12 ·
Bought my PRW2000T from them last year. Very happy with the transaction.
They got two shops here in Paris and both got very knowledgeable workshops to fix old Casio.

Hope its help.

Cheers
Nemo

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.