WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Time Factors Precista PRS-82 Royal Navy Diver's Watch. Originally purchased back in July of 2014. I bought from the original owner a few months ago, and wore a couple of times. Not making the rotation. The warranty from Timefactors is for 2 years. The watch comes with it's original packaging, the stock rubber strap, a black Diaboliq leather strap, and 4 NATOs. There are some scratches on the underside of the lugs from strap changes and some hairlines on the case back. There is one hairline on the front side of one of the lugs at the edge which is not noticeable unless you look for it. The crystal, bezel, and rest of the case are free of any blemishes. Asking SOLD $450 PayPal Net to me with confirmed address shipped to CONUS by USPS insured Priority Mail. No trades at this time. I have great feedback on here and eBay with the same username.

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Jewellery
Webbing Material property Textile Strap Fashion accessory
Watch Fashion accessory Metal

specs:
case: 316L stainless steel, brushed finish
case diameter: bezel 40mm, 45 across including crown lug to lug 47mm.
thickness: 14mm to the top of the crystal. lug spacing: 20mm
anti-magnetic: 4800 A/m
water resistance: 200 metres
weight: 98 grams with strap and buckle.
features: screw back, screw down crown, unidirectional 120 click bezel.
dial color: semi-matte black
luminous: hour markers & hands, superluminova “vintage lume” (glows green)
hands: snake head style with white frame crystal: 3mm domes sapphire, A/R coating underside.
Movement: ETA 2738 25 jewel automatic 21,600 BPH with incabolic shock protection.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts