WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Blue textured dial sitting inside of a 44mm black PVD case. While looking great, the NH35 movement controls the unique skeleton style hands and the scrolling date wheel. Included is also a fitted 24mm rubber strap and the pictured cork strap with black PVD hardware.

These watches are unique in that they aren't GMTs despite what's printed on the dial! They're far more of a world timer, with a twist. When regular old World Timers are boring, even, maybe too easy to use... Time Force has their city wheel printed backwards! You heard that right. For the Real traveler and excitement seeker!

All jokes aside, it's a cool enough beater watch. Work horse movement. Cool cork strap. I bought a new Combat Sub from Glycine in pvd and just don't want two of'em anymore.

I'd like to trade for an eco drive, mechaquartz or just some cool regular quartz.

Can provide more pics and answer questions. Let me know!

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You guys hate quartz watches, and here I am trying to trade an auto for one with no luck.

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm just gonna keep on bumping, until someone wants this!

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm surprised someone hasn't jumped on this cork strap yet. It's CORK people. Like the board.

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I had to recently admit in pms that I believe this watch to be haunted. Trade at your own risk.

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Who ya gonna call? Bumpbusters.

That sounded wrong. I apologize.

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Took some additional photos for an interested party and figured I'd post them here too.

Black pvd case. The coutside bezel is a dark blue. Hard to capture on pictures. Display case ack.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts