• Deployment

Votes: 16 15.5%
  • Neither!

Votes: 5 4.9%
1 - 20 of 134 Posts

·
Registered
27,957 Posts
Are the deployant camp those with a faulty 'M' key? Or are the deployments just some with the inexplicable urge to add 'M' to things?

Typos? Which one?

Let the numbers decide!

*Ding ding ding

FIGHT! :-|
:oops: I used "deploying clasp" today :-d

I reckon it's "deployant clasp" :think:

Reactions: SanJose?Walt1

·
Registered
872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Deployant. We need a poll for this? :-s
Yes.

I definitely thought so (obviously).

I don't know how many references to "deployment clasps" I've read here and on other forums, and even on watch selling sites too.

Seeing such a variance has often made me doubt the veracity of the initial info I was ever given (deployant).

I suppose the mass error has been compounded by the fact that "deployment" makes more sense, in english, than "deployant".

Heh, I suppose an over reliance on and blind trust in the spell check feature contributes to that. Mark my words, spell check will be the downfall of civilization.

Thus yes, it was necessary, maybe by being in the public forum more people will see it and get it right. (except for the smartass who chose "neither", though I suppose I did put that option there to cater for said smartassery)

So nyah! Put that on your farm and smoke it, MacDonald! (E-I-E-I-O)

·
Registered
23,771 Posts
So nyah! Put that on your farm and smoke it, MacDonald! (E-I-E-I-O)
If you wish to beg the question with a poll, who am I to stop you? However I do reserve the right to limit its time frame to seven days.

·
Banned
7,645 Posts
This would be a Butterfly Deployment :-!
Thanks Doc, that's really funny if you're a conspiracy theory nut. ;-)

We need a poll for this? :-s
Ray, you're in the Public Forum now. There are polls for EVERYTHING from the intelligent to the inane. :-d

Mark my words, spell check will be the downfall of civilization.
...and here I thought Chia Pets were the beginning of the end!

maybe by being in the public forum more people will see it and get it right. (except for the smartass who chose "neither", though I suppose I did put that option there to cater for said smartassery)
Again, this is the Public Forum - you didn't even need that option to get sarcasm in return. No cue necessary. :roll::-d

I learned something new today. :thanks
What, that we're a bunch of smart asses? :rodekaart You should know that by now!

I don't care what you call them - nothing improves the look of a Datemust like a crocomile stramp with a deployment clasp.
Now that's kinda funny, in a weird lispy way.

If you wish to beg the question with a poll, who am I to stop you? However I do reserve the right to limit its time frame to seven days.
7 replies would have been sufficient, but who am I to say so? :-x:-d

1 - 20 of 134 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.