Special Announcement Regarding COVID-19
Timeless Luxury Watches will be re-opening our Plano headquarters for in-person shopping beginning Friday, May 1st, pursuant to Governor Greg Abbott's recent executive order. However, as the safety of both our customers and employees remains paramount for Timeless, we will continue, and expand upon, our measures designed to combat the spread of COVID-19.
Here's what we're doing to keep you safe during your next visit:
- All employees will wear masks at all times
- Customers must wear a mask. If you don't have a mask, we will provide you with a new disposable mask (free masks available beginning Saturday, May 2nd)
- Disposable gloves will be available to customers
- Hand sanitizer will be used by both customer and employee before and after handling each watch
- Frequently and thoroughly cleaning any surface employees and customers touch, such as displays and doors
- Screening employees every morning via infrared thermometer for fever
- Reducing the capacity of Timeless to 10 customers maximum at any one time
That said, all existing measures will remain in place, so customers can still take advantage of our curbside service, free domestic shipping, and teleconferencing (via FaceTime or Zoom). As much as we look forward to seeing all of our friends and customers again, we also want to encourage those in high-risk groups, such as those with pre-existing conditions and the elderly, to use these services instead of making an in-person visit to our store for their own safety.
Our hours will also change to 11 AM to 5 PM Monday through Saturday, and curbside pickup is available, by appointment, from 9:30 AM to 5 PM from Monday through Saturday.
The entire Timeless family would like to thank everyone in the medical community for their continuing fight against COVID-19 to keep everyone safe.
If you have any questions or concerns, or if you’d like to set up an appointment, please contact us at 214-494-4241.
Daniel & Anna Broadfoot
CEO & President, Timeless Luxury Watches