WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

561 - 570 of 570 Posts

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Timex Ironman Rugged 30 T5K7939J, I got this for my self with the hopes of getting my younger son to wear his Baby G that has been collecting dust. Well... it kinda of backfired... he is still not wearing his Baby G....
he is now wearing the Ironman and he prefers it to the G. So it formally now belongs to him. I love the negative display which to me it is not hard to see; and I like the reverse Indiglo feature.

So now the replacement is the same Rugged 30 but with a different color scheme that was just put up at the TX ebay store ($22.99) also with a negative display. =)

I was also looking to buy a Purple Baby G for my wife; look and look and look for hours. The very few that I found she did not like. When I showed her the TW5K89700 she liked the color. And we she got her, she loves the feel and big Digits easy to see.

20170326_105214-COLLAGE by Wolfsatz, on Flickr

2017-03-21 19.11.55 by Wolfsatz, on Flickr

20170328_170637 by Wolfsatz, on Flickr

View attachment 11334002

and still rock this one from time to time on a Nato since the original resin just ...'evaporated'

20170319_152643 by Wolfsatz, on Flickr

·
Registered
2 Posts
My parents are closing down their antique store and my mom found this ‘96 Ironman 100 lap on a desk buried under papers. Minimal wear on this watch and it needs a tiny bit of cleanup, but once I grease those o-rings it will be good to go.

The funny thing is that when I booted up the watch I was treated to a list of the software development team members. I hadn’t noticed that on my other Timex digitals. It also had a scrolling version of their slogan go by.

It also has a painful memo option where you can use one button to scroll through numbers and letters to peck out a message.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dear friend, I am trying to find this watch for a long time, would you be interested on selling it? Thank you! Bruno

·
Registered
Just one more TX Timex Enabler Club - Broths Hams n Subs
11,617 Posts
561 - 570 of 570 Posts