WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
11,969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD SOLD SOLD thanks to WUS and buyer!!

I need to sell off some of my affordables. So, up for sale is this Timex Ironman Road Trainer Heart Rate Watch T5K211. Way too nice to sit in my watch box and not be worn. Only $65, with free shipping and PayPal fees to US and Canada!! A great watch for the price. Retail is $110, I gave $99 at Dicks.

I've worn this one or two time for a couple of hours, I don't see any marks on it. I actually tried the heart rate monitor once, it worked OK, but the strap is too tight for my XXL chest, so rather than mess with it I am just going to flip it. Can be used as a regular full featured watch as well as workout companion. Check the photos, VERY nice. No scratches on crystal. I have bought sold dozens watches here, 800+ feedback 100% on eBay.

Comes with original retail inner and outer box, instructions, booklets and any other paperwork that came with it, watch, strap, heart rate strap, see photos.

USA or Canada deals only since watch is so inexpensive, not worth trouble to sell elsewhere, I will cover PayPal fees (verified address only), Shipping is FREE and includes a tracking number (Delivery Conf. in USA and customs number in Canada). Insurance is optional, at additional cost, buyer must specify, not responsible for lost shipments or damage with out insurance.

Description/Specs from Internet:
Link to watch at Timex site: http://www.timex.com/b/2240301011

Heart Rate Features:
* Target Zones alarm
* Average Heart Rate for workout & each lap
* Time in Zone memory
* Calories Burned
* %-of-Max Heart Rate Display
* Recovery Heart Rate Timer
* HR Zone Calculation: Sets 5 training zones & 1 manual zone
* Digital heart rate transmission: eliminates electronic interference
* Data Recorder compatible w/ data transfer to PC