WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello

I thought I would play with the camera a bit and show off my new play watch.

Actually I bought it for me and my four year old to share. He thought it was the coolest thing since T-Rex Mountain. And I think it's a nice way to introduce him to watches and watch collecting.

This was a e-bay purchase 27.70 delivered, after I had got this one I saw on Targets wed site a Coleman temp watch on sale for 14.99...can't win them all I guess.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Hello

I thought I would play with the camera a bit and show off my new play watch.

Actually I bought it for me and my four year old to share. He thought it was the coolest thing since T-Rex Mountain. And I think it's a nice way to introduce him to watches and watch collecting.

This was a e-bay purchase 27.70 delivered, after I had got this one I saw on Targets wed site a Coleman temp watch on sale for 14.99...can't win them all I guess.
Very nice watch. I didn't realize that there was a model of the Reef Gear with a temperature feature. And as far as the Coleman being less expensive...Hey, you got a Timex.:-! Enjoy your watch.

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
The temp is within 2 degrees with everything I compair it with.:-!
That is very impressive accuracy. Most of the G-Shocks which I have owned which had a temp feature were, at best, +/- 5-10 degrees which made me wonder why even have the temp feature. Timex seems to have got it right.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts