WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FOR SALE: $SOLD
Tisell Marine Dive Black

As has been stated on the Forum, this IS the best bang for the buck sub homage out there.

120 click ceramic bezel, applied markers, screw down crown, solid endlink tapered bracelet, and great movement. This is my first watch with the Miyota 9015, hand winding and hacking movement which is performing at about +5 seconds/day, and providing +40 hrs of power reserve on full wind. To say I'm impressed with the movement is an understatement. Watch has upgraded hands with better lume than original. The bracelet has some miner desk diving marks, but nothing too crazy. I have 4 extra screw in links to include that are a breeze to change. Currently sized to about 6.75".

Full Disclosure: I am the 2nd owner of this watch and the original owner installed the upgrade hands. In the process, he scratched the dial in what looks like an oval swirl between 7 and 9. I have attempted to capture this in the zoomed photo. In reality you only notice it at certain angles. Any other swirls that might appear are just finger smudges on the crystal, or the reflection of the applied markers on the dial.

The previous owner also damaged the crystal removing the cyclops, and had it replaced with mineral. I have not been swimming with the watch and cannot speak to the water resistance, but it has handled hand washing.

I am including a green nato, and black/grey perlon shown in the picture.

This is my first sale on the forum, but I have been around for almost 2 years now. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump: Reduced to $155

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
SOLD...thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts