WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 1292 Posts

·
Registered
5,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone. I've followed the Tisell Marine Diver forum for some time and I bought the Vintage Sub immediately. I figured maybe we could start a thread for this model and take as many awesome pictures as we can to show it off.

Post your best pics and share your stories about your new Vintage Sub.

Instagram - Dec1968watches

·
Registered
5,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Good!Do you have a link to purchase?
It's a little unorthodox, but here's the process. You have to email the owner at the email address listed (see below). This is what you get when you email Tisell with your desire to buy a watch:

Thank you for visiting Tisell.

You can now buy vintage sub 9015.

Tisell Vitage sub Price is US $220 (Free shipping)
CASE: Diameter 40mm without crown,Screw-down crown, Brushed 316L stainless steel, Black matte Ceramic Bezel,
Solid case back, Thickness 12.5mm, Lug 20mm, Lug to Lug 47.5mm, Oyster brushed bracelet, water resistant 200m
Dial: Black matt sunray, Super-Lume C3
Hands: Super-Lume C3
Front glass: Dome Sapphire crystal (AR coating inside)
Movement: MIYOTA 9015 or 90s5 Automatic Movement , Runnig Time- 40Hour

If you want to buy,
1. Please send me your PayPal account.
2. Then, Will send you an invoice.(Price is US $220 fee shipping)
3. After payment, Please send me your shipping information.
4. After shipped to you, And, Will track number update in your email and your paypal account.

Thank you for your purchase in advance.

Best regards,

TISELL watch co,.
2F, 199 Gamgol-ro,
Sangrok-gu, Ansan-si, Gyeonggi-do
15584, South Korea
+821024691144
E-mail: [email protected]

·
Registered
5,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Like the watch very much. But my issues about "vintages" is the use of solid end links and this kind of "modern" buckles !

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I agree completely! I tried to install a vintage Sub bracelet with hollow end links and folded clasp tonight but the problem is the lug pin hole placement.....they are set in a different position that positions the pin to where you cannot use anything other than the stock bracelet (or NATO, which I do not want use)....so I'm kind of stuck at the moment, unless someone else has a solution. I tried three variations that I had...no luck.

·
Registered
1,621 Posts

I had it before I sold it. This is the only pic I took. Nothing wrong with it just the timing wasn't right exceeded watch quota. Finishing and quality is good. Wears larger than Oris 65 40mm eventhough same size which is good. I don't like the watch box though haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Does anyone know if these can be customized by the factory with either milsub or snowflake hour hand? And/or milsub or 1950s bezel without dashes for the first 15 minutes?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not from the factory but it uses a Miyota 9-series movement so any hands that fit will work. Have to measure the bezel insert to answer that but I'm sure they can be had somewhere.

·
Registered
5,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
I'm going to have a folded clasp installed this week. I have a Rolex one laying around in my parts bin that will fit perfectly (plus it's a well-made one). To me this will definitely make it more vintage looking. Kind of don't want the Rolex crown on it, but no one will really see it unless I show it to them.

·
Registered
448 Posts
It's a little unorthodox, but here's the process. You have to email the owner at the email address listed (see below). This is what you get when you email Tisell with your desire to buy a watch:

Thank you for visiting Tisell.

You can now buy vintage sub 9015.

Tisell Vitage sub Price is US $220 (Free shipping)
CASE: Diameter 40mm without crown,Screw-down crown, Brushed 316L stainless steel, Black matte Ceramic Bezel,
Solid case back, Thickness 12.5mm, Lug 20mm, Lug to Lug 47.5mm, Oyster brushed bracelet, water resistant 200m
Dial: Black matt sunray, Super-Lume C3
Hands: Super-Lume C3
Front glass: Dome Sapphire crystal (AR coating inside)
Movement: MIYOTA 9015 or 90s5 Automatic Movement , Runnig Time- 40Hour

If you want to buy,
1. Please send me your PayPal account.
2. Then, Will send you an invoice.(Price is US $220 fee shipping)
3. After payment, Please send me your shipping information.
4. After shipped to you, And, Will track number update in your email and your paypal account.

Thank you for your purchase in advance.

Best regards,

TISELL watch co,.
2F, 199 Gamgol-ro,
Sangrok-gu, Ansan-si, Gyeonggi-do
15584, South Korea
+821024691144
E-mail: [email protected]

With regard to number 1., above:
Does this mean give him my Paypal e-mail address?
Thanks!

·
Registered
5,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
With regard to number 1., above:
Does this mean give him my Paypal e-mail address?
Thanks!
Yes. Email him first to let him know what you want. If it is in stock he replies with that message or another one stating so. Then when he asks for your PayPal info, give him the PayPal email and he submits a request directly to you. Very easy.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Yes. Email him first to let him know what you want. If it is in stock he replies with that message or another one stating so. Then when he asks for your PayPal info, give him the PayPal email and he submits a request directly to you. Very easy.

Thanks for the info., and rapid response! Does he have them with date, also, and can he provide one without the dreaded cyclops magnifier?

·
Registered
5,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
Thanks for the info., and rapid response! Does he have them with date, also, and can he provide one without the dreaded cyclops magnifier?
No problem :)

He has many configurations, but they may be sold out at the moment. He does have a long waiting list and does notify you when they're back in stock. All of that will show up in your email. Just tell him what you want and he will tell you what's in stock, out of stock, and when available.

All Sub watches are $220 shipped globally.

Models come with date/no date - cyclops or no - take your pick. Also black, green sunburst, blue, available in the Marine Diver model. The Vintage Sub is one version only.

In case you haven't seen this thread yet, here's where all the juicy details are with the other models.

All things Tisell Sub / marine dive thread

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?sh...eek.com/showthread.php?t=2812338&share_type=t

·
Registered
448 Posts
No problem :)

He has many configurations, but they may be sold out at the moment. He does have a long waiting list and does notify you when they're back in stock. All of that will show up in your email. Just tell him what you want and he will tell you what's in stock, out of stock, and when available.

All Sub watches are $220 shipped globally.

Models come with date/no date - cyclops or no - take your pick. Also black, green sunburst, blue, available in the Marine Diver model. The Vintage Sub is one version only.

In case you haven't seen this thread yet, here's where all the juicy details are with the other models.

All things Tisell Sub / marine dive thread

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?sh...eek.com/showthread.php?t=2812338&share_type=t

Thanks for the additional detail, and information!

1 - 20 of 1292 Posts