WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

Sold off a couple dive watches so looking for more. I like the looks of the Tissel subs.

Only problem is it is not obvious where to buy. (for me anyway).

Where can I get one?

Sent from my N9560 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,259 Posts
You have to email them. When you do, if the watch you desire is in stock, you will receive an email just like this one with every detail of how to order. This is from my most recent order for a Tisell Sub. Hope it helps. It's a copy/paste, so the typos are theirs and not mine.

Dear Friend,

TISELL Sub 9015 diver has been restocked.

Notice!
We are sorry the completion of parts is delayed.
So if you purchase today will be shipped from August 14th.

You can choose one of eight different models. (Please refer to the attached image.)

TISELL SUB 9015 Super-Lume BGW9 Automatic 200M -Price is US $220 (Free shipping)
CASE: Diameter 40mm without crown,Screw-down crown, Brushed 316L stainless steel, Ceramic Bezel,
Solid case back, Thickness 12.5mm, Lug 20mm,Oyster brushed bracelet, water resistant 200m
Dial: Super-Luminova BGW9
Hands: Super-Luminova BGW9
Front glass: Sapphire crystal (AR coating inside)
Movement: MIYOTA 9015 or 90s5 Automatic Movement , Runnig Time- 40Hour

Rules of purchase procedure,
1. If you agree, Please send me your PayPal account(PayPal Email).
2. Then, Will send you an invoice.(Price is US $220 fee shipping)
3. Please pay the amount of invoice on PayPal and send me your shipping information and select required: Model no 1~8
4. We will ship to you, and tracking number will be updated to your email.

Many orders are expected at the same time. Please wait,We will reply as soon as possible.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

Best regards Oh

TISELL WATCH

2F, 199 Gamgol-ro,
Sangrok-gu, Ansan-si, Gyeonggi-do
15584, South Korea
+821024691144

E-mail: [email protected]

Instagram - Dec1968watches

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You have to email them. When you do, if the watch you desire is in stock, you will receive an email just like this one with every detail of how to order. This is from my most recent order for a Tisell Sub. Hope it helps. It's a copy/paste, so the typos are theirs and not mine.

Dear Friend,

TISELL Sub 9015 diver has been restocked.

Notice!

You can choose one of eight different models. (Please refer to the attached image.)

TISELL SUB 9015 Super-Lume BGW9 Automatic 200M -Price is US $220 (Free shipping)
CASE: Diameter 40mm without crown,Screw-down crown, Brushed 316L stainless steel, Ceramic Bezel,
Solid case back, Thickness 12.5mm, Lug 20mm,Oyster brushed bracelet, water resistant 200m
Dial: Super-Luminova BGW9
Hands: Super-Luminova BGW9
Front glass: Sapphire crystal (AR coating inside)
Movement: MIYOTA 9015 or 90s5 Automatic Movement , Runnig Time- 40Hour

Rules of purchase procedure,
1. If you agree, Please send me your PayPal account(PayPal Email).
2. Then, Will send you an invoice.(Price is US $220 fee shipping)
3. Please pay the amount of invoice on PayPal and send me your shipping information and select required: Model no 1~8
4. We will ship to you, and tracking number will be updated to your email.

Many orders are expected at the same time. Please wait,We will reply as soon as possible.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

Best regards Oh

TISELL WATCH

2F, 199 Gamgol-ro,
15584, South Korea
+821024691144

E-mail: [email protected]

Thanks for the info!

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Two months for the new stock to be available. I am on the list.

·
Registered
13,135 Posts
Dear Friend,

Thank you for your inquiry.

We are.sorry. Tisell Vintage Submersible 9015 is sold out now. Maybe it will be restocked around the end of.September

We.have.added.you on the waiting list,.If.when sub is in stocked, I will send you an email to let you know.

​We are very sorry about your inconvenience.

Best regards,.

TISELL WATCH

2F, 199 Gamgol-ro,
15584, South Korea

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

·
Registered
17 Posts
I reached out to Mr Oh via email, asking for clarification on a crown option for the 40mm Pilot. In the end, he pointed me back to the web site to place the order. I payed via PayPal, and received the auto receipt from the online purchase system, and am now waiting for shipping confirmation. The transaction confirmation looks quite different:

Text Line Font Parallel Number

·
Registered
5,259 Posts
I reached out to Mr Oh via email, asking for clarification on a crown option for the 40mm Pilot. In the end, he pointed me back to the web site to place the order. I payed via PayPal, and received the auto receipt from the online purchase system, and am now waiting for shipping confirmation. The transaction confirmation looks quite different:

View attachment 12437621
That does look different. I haven't tried to order from their site - the Marine Diver/Vintage Sub is always 'out of stock' on their site so we've always been told on the forums to email them directly and order that way. Looks like you ordered from the site and that's the typical reply from there?

·
Registered
17 Posts
It does appear to be a "standard" or typical reply from the ordering system. I'll continue to document the order process via the order site.

This is the email I got from the Order System, please note the clickable link for the tracking number: (I also received a update from PayPal with the tracking number)

Text Font Line Screenshot Website

1 - 20 of 30 Posts