WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I'm planning to buy a PR50 chrono or PRC 200 Chrono. Is there a good place you can suggest in Darmstadt or Frankfurt for this purchase? I'm open to online shopping if there are some deals. Kindly let me know. Thanks

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
Hi,

I'm planning to buy a PR50 chrono or PRC 200 Chrono. Is there a good place you can suggest in Darmstadt or Frankfurt for this purchase? I'm open to online shopping if there are some deals. Kindly let me know. Thanks

As said in a previous post, search here for AD's near you. never hesitate to negotiate about the price, ADs can and will go lower (I talked to many ADs), if you tell them you saw it cheaper here or there (even if not true) they'll lower the price. if not? dump'em and go somewhere else. In this current economic situation they'd be crazy not to give a discount

I found the bay would be a good place too (bought my PR off the bay too), compared to Europen prices, they are about 30-40% off.

good luck and let us know if you get anything!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi,

In Frankfurt try a watch shop right across from the main train station on Kaiserstrasse. Tell them you are from outside the EU and they will give you 20% off. I did that and it worked for me. Also try the main department stores in Zeil/Frankfurt, but there you wont get discounts.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts