WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have recovered a Tissot Seastar 1000, older version (no red onface), while underwater metal detecting. When found , it was missing the unidirectional rotating Bezel. Can anyone find out how to get a replacment bezel and how to mount it ?
I want to mount it myself. I "was" in the jewelry business 25 years.

The face looks black in color, or Dark dark Blue ? There are two tiny holes on the case top that hold the bezel prongs to the case top.
Any info would help. Thanks. 2/20/2010

·
Registered
2,629 Posts
I have recovered a Tissot Seastar 1000, older version (no red onface), while underwater metal detecting. When found , it was missing the unidirectional rotating Bezel. Can anyone find out how to get a replacment bezel and how to mount it ?
I want to mount it myself. I "was" in the jewelry business 25 years.

The face looks black in color, or Dark dark Blue ? There are two tiny holes on the case top that hold the bezel prongs to the case top.
Any info would help. Thanks. 2/20/2010
That's gotta rate as the most unusual way of acquiring a watch that I've heard of!! :)

What condition is the watch in then, apart from the missing bezel?? I can't say I've ever seen just a bezel on ebay or the like, so it may be worth trying your local Tissot AD to order one, or just go straight to Tissot.

There are various watch parts co's around who 'may' have one of these, so try doing an online search in your area.

Good luck with it :-!

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
I think the 'bay can still be your buddy. There are occaisional junk 1000's that come up - if you are both patient and search the foriegn versions of ebay as well. Then it's a simple matter to remove the bezel and put the carcuss back up for auction!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts