WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does this Tissot have a model or line name? I am guessing it was made circa 1950, but might be wrong (I saw one just like it that said 1938, but that seems too early for this style). Is this about right? Is this model collectible or your run of the mill Tissot? Thanks all.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Does this Tissot have a model or line name? I am guessing it was made circa 1950, but might be wrong (I saw one just like it that said 1938, but that seems too early for this style). Is this about right? Is this model collectible or your run of the mill Tissot? Thanks all.
This looks to be similar model as the one in the following thread though the information about that watch is also incomplete : https://www.watchuseek.com/f62/help-me-identify-vintage-tissot-4819683.html
If I had to have a wild guess :-x I'd say perhaps T27 movement : bidfun-db Archive: Watch Movements: Tissot 27

·
Registered
7,827 Posts
A 1940s, maybe early 1950s Antimagnetique. Got two Antimags with that dial style - a sub-second (cal.27) one from 1947, and a sweep second (cal.27-2) from 1950.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts