WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I am lookin for a basic watch with date for the next 20 years. Price 100-200 euros. One option is PR 100.
Has anybody got experience with that particular watch. Has it been good?
Tissot.ch says its water resistant to 10m other places says 100m thats wierd.

Anyway its a nice looking quite cheap watch and I buy it if you people have like it.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,551 Posts
hello SnowBall

I have owned the smaller and older version of the watch you are looking for, the PR50 and I can tell you by experience it is very reliable...my experience has been so good that I have owned only Tissots ever since and have never ever had a problem :)

the PR100 is water resistant to 100m..the TIssot website states 10bar which still translates to 100m so no doubts in that water resistant rating :)

it is a highklu recommendable, reliable, affordable and good loking watch...I totally recommend :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi
Thank you for the information it sounds good. There is actually a mistake on tissot.ch on other PR 100 they say 10bar/100m but look at the PR 100 that is in my picture they say WATER RESISTANCE 1 BAR (10 M) but im sure that it is a mistake.
But nice to see that someone has a good experience with this model.
I´ll just maybe buy it tomorrow :)

hello SnowBall

I have owned the smaller and older version of the watch you are looking for, the PR50 and I can tell you by experience it is very reliable...my experience has been so good that I have owned only Tissots ever since and have never ever had a problem :)

the PR100 is water resistant to 100m..the TIssot website states 10bar which still translates to 100m so no doubts in that water resistant rating :)

it is a highklu recommendable, reliable, affordable and good loking watch...I totally recommend :)

·
Registered
64 Posts
This model is relatively new; therefore, I don’t think that it has been owned by very many of us.
I, too, have had a PR50 for more than 5 years, and I’m totally satisfied with it. Movement-wise the PR50 is the same as the PR100, so I can assure you that the watch you are planning to buy is absolutely accurate and reliable.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts