WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
8,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I've been looking at the Tissot T-Sport PRC 100 Automatic Chronograph Watch but can find nearly nothing about it here on WUS. Does anyone on the forum own one? Any specific comments good or bad about this particular Tissot?
Thanks.

·
5,150 Posts
There have been a few discussions on the PRC 100 non-chrono. Folks seemed happy with it overall, but the bracelet caught a lot of complaints for being of poor quality. I don't know if the same would apply to the chrono version.

Good luck!

·
Registered
8,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There have been a few discussions on the PRC 100 non-chrono. Folks seemed happy with it overall, but the bracelet caught a lot of complaints for being of poor quality. I don't know if the same would apply to the chrono version.

Good luck!
Lee,

Thanks. The one I am looking at has a strap not a bracelet so that might not be a factor. I've found it for $750 - which for a 7750 based Tissot struck me as a descent price.

-Robert

·
Registered
606 Posts
Really tempted by the auto prc100 chrono myself - looks very similar to the prc200 chrono with the yellow sweep second. Not easy to find in the uk though; only ever seen them online.

·
5,150 Posts
On second thought I was probably confusing the PRC-50 with the PRC-100 regarding the bracelet comments.

·
Registered
8,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
On second thought I was probably confusing the PRC-50 with the PRC-100 regarding the bracelet comments.
Lee, Sorry - here's a picture of the watch in question;-)

·
Registered
606 Posts
That's the puppy!! I think i am gonna go for this one as a grad present to myself in November - fab looking watch :)

·
Registered
606 Posts
Done! Just put the order through to an AD here in the UK and for a good price as well. Got the strap version - reckon it looks a little better than the shiney bracelet.

I think i deserve it (trying to make myself feel better for spending this much!) and will gladly live on baked beans on toast for yet another month :-!

Now, to write that damned thesis - 4 months and counting :-(

·
Registered
853 Posts
Nice watch!
I just got done rewarding myself too - I looked at this one also.
Hey, I'm almost 50, so I deserve it, right? :)

·
Registered
606 Posts
Yes, yes you do deserve it! You have my full support b-)

Will post pics when it arrives....should be 3-5 days.

·
Registered
8,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yes, yes you do deserve it! You have my full support b-)

Will post pics when it arrives....should be 3-5 days.
Looking forward to seeing photos of it when it arrives:-!

·
Registered
606 Posts
No probs at all Docrwm, had word today the watch is arriving late this week - so will post up pics as soon as :-! Can't wait!

·
Registered
8,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
No probs at all Docrwm, had word today the watch is arriving late this week - so will post up pics as soon as :-! Can't wait!
Thanks, I think I'm nearly as anxious as you are about its arrival;-)

·
Registered
606 Posts
It's arrived!! But unfortunately it's locked away in the security office as it arrived while i was away :( Tomorrow morning will pick it up and then post some pics :)

·
Registered
853 Posts
Which one of the bunch did you get?
I really like my Expert, and I'm now looking at some others :-!
Post pix when you free it from the cage!

Scott

It's arrived!! But unfortunately it's locked away in the security office as it arrived while i was away :( Tomorrow morning will pick it up and then post some pics :)

·
Registered
591 Posts
Very nice piece, I may add it to my want list.

Hey Robert I pm'ed you. Let me knowb-)

·
Registered
606 Posts
As promised :-! Hope you like it....i think it's great!!

Attachments

·
Registered
853 Posts
Beautiful!
But, the date's wrong :)
Congrat's.

·
Registered
606 Posts
haha i only noticed that on the way into work :p

But thanks; so glad i bought it - it's already my favourite! Still would like to know how they manage to make such a well made watch (solid as anything else i have) yet relatively 'cheap' compared to, say, a Tag chrono! Tissots rule!

·
Registered
8,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Very nice watch. Congratulations.:-!

BTW - two questions:
1- what is the strap size (looks to be a standard 20mm):think:
2 - what is the strap length (large enough for 8in:roll:)

Thanks,
-Robert

1 - 20 of 22 Posts