WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I picked this up about a year ago and have worn it very sparingly. I have probably worn it for a few weeks and that is about it. The pictures make it look horrible but it is in very nice condition. Crystal is perfect, there are a few swirls on some of the polished portions but it looks like it has been worn a handful of times. It is currently sized for a 6.5" wrist and I have links to get it to 7.6". I also have a dark blue Hirsch Duke alligator grain leather strap that comes with the deal. Pins are included with the strap.

Very nice watch, works perfectly. Despite the crap pictures, it actually has very little wear. No disappointments. $245 shipped within the lower 48. Paypal accepted. photo (29).JPG photo (30).JPG photo (31).JPG

The swirls on this watch are very minimal. The pics do not do it justice at all. The watches in the display case at jewelers probably have just as many swirls.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I cannot find the box and papers for this watch. Even if they are not included, I guarantee it's authenticity.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts