WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there,
New member here looking for some advice on how/where to buy a Tissot Watch. Please excuse any ignorance as I'm brand new to the watch world.

I saw the following watch on a cruise ship and really liked it:

Tradition Men's Black Chrono Classic Watch - Price was $450 - 15% = $385.50
Item number: T0636171605700

The only thing I didn't like about this watch was the band. Instead of the black leather band, I actually wanted the metal brand from the following item:
T0636171106700

What is the best and most cost effective way to go about getting the face from item T0636171605700 and the band from T0636171106700?
Where is the best place to buy online?

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
4,402 Posts
I do believe that watch is long discontinued and maybe hard to find..I suppose Ebay may have some or even used..I have had good luck with most web stores,but just use caution..If they have a phone number it does not hurt to call,and talk with them before buying. I like using Amazon or classybrand or bluedial,creationwatches is ok..There are more out there..

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks. If I'm able to find T0636171605700 somewhere online, where would I be able to buy just the band from T0636171106700?

Any comments about certifiedwatchstore? They seem to have the best prices...

·
Registered
4,402 Posts
You won't be able to buy just the band for the watch,unless you call or e-mail Swatch group,and put your order in there,,that is if they have them in stock..I am not sure about certifiedwatchstore.
If you have to pay a bit more for a reputable dealer just do it..You are better off..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts