WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello guys, I've been reading the forum for a long time, but never had a chance to post stuff and of course I am a watch enthusiast like most, well, all of you..

So my questions is about Tissot T-Touch Expert Titanium with reference number of T013420A, which probably does not matter in this case.. I've had the watch for about 3 years and I've always had it with the black rubber band and as the years passed by the rubber band got really old-bad looking. All in all, rubber bands don't survive forever.

To be honest I've always kinda liked the titanium bracelet on the T-Touch; however, Tissot prices them like a joke, a bad one..

Do you guys have any suggestions on a -some-other-brand- Titanium bracelet that would look good on the T-Touch or any other type of bracelet/band that is not necessarily titanium band but looks good on the T-Touch (I'm open to any type of band really..)?

I really appreciate the input and thank you very much well in advance!

View attachment 4847577

·
Registered
19,862 Posts
In some watches the lugs design is special enough to prevent you from using thirdparty products. That's why the manufacturer is confident about their exorbitant price.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for pointing that out I've actually never thought about it before.. Well, in this case do you actually know that the T-Touch models have special lug design or are you just saying that it's a possibility as well?

·
Premium Member
7,507 Posts
You can find an original Tissot titanium bracelet online for $200/250 which seems more than reasonable to me. Have a look at a Breitling or an Omega bracelet and then you will see.

And yes, as you can see yourself the shape of the T-Touch case is different from the one of other watches.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am sure you are well aware of the segment and price difference between Tissot and Omega/Breitling. With that logic an Omega bracelet is "cheap" as opposed to PP/VC or some other brand.

For a $600 watch I think $200-250 is a little bit too much, but thanks for the input. I guess that's how it works with Tissot.

·
Premium Member
64,937 Posts
I normally blow the trumpet big time for Isofrane straps even though they are not cheap. The lugs on the Expert seem to "jink" in slightly towards the case so be sure that whatever 3rd party strap you select will fit the watch.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts