WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Premium Member
20,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

TISSOT Tissot Heritage Navigator 160th Anniversary
This year Tissot celebrates its 160th anniversary with the Tissot Heritage Navigator, a watch first created for its centenary in 1953 and which reflects a love of new horizons. So much has been achieved since the company set out in 1853. Now Tissot is present across all five continents in 160 countries, and is the biggest Swiss watch brand in volume sales. Naturally, then, the Tissot Heritage Navigator 160th Anniversary indicates a multitude of time zones. Set the watch to the capital of your choice, any one of 24, and the corresponding time zone is shown by the numbers engraved on the bezel. Driven by a COSC-certified automatic chronometer movement, and with its air of vintage elegance, this watch is the perfect illustration of what Tissot stands for: tradition and a touch of innovation.
MovementMechanical automatic, COSC-certified
FunctionsHours, minutes, seconds and 24 time zones
Case316 L stainless steel, 43 mm
Cambered scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating on both sides
Engraved and numbered sapphire crystal back
Water-resistant to 3 bar (30 m/100 ft)
DialSilver-toned or anthracite
24 capital cities on a central disc
Applied 24-hour time-zone ring on the inner bezel
Bracelet/StrapBrown or black leather with folding clasp and pushers

· Banned
521 Posts
Could anyone kindly tell me what happened to this particular watch?

I actually had one on order, for several months, with Banks Lyon here in the UK. Sadly I had to cancel the order when the ETA went beyond the special date (i.e. birthday) it was required.

Seems to have vanished, and gone completely off the radar - at least here in the UK!

Great shame, especially as it looked like a stunning watch, and, signified an important anniversary for Tissot.

M.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.