WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, and thanks for reading my post.

I have recently received a new Touch II for my faulty Touch I as part of the Tissot exchange program.

After much searching (here and elsewhere) and experimentation I cannot for the life of me work out how to use the coundown timer function at all. Unfortunately following the international picture instructions which came with the watch, I still can't get any result. I am nowhere physically near a official outlet to ask them to show me.

Would a user/familiar person to this watch please offer some guidance? I really need to work out whether it's faulty or not before I pull off the labels and resize it.

Thanks for any help anyone might offer.

·
Registered
588 Posts
Activate the screen by pressing the center pusher, once the touch screen is active press the chronograph function TWICE, this puts the watch into countdown timer mode. Now that you are in countdown timer mode, hold the top pusher to set the amount of time you desire to countdown, of course once you start adjusting the amount of time, you can also use the bottom pusher to subtract time. I hope this helps.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for your reply, it does indeed seem I have followed the picture instructions correctly, and that there is something wrong. The chronograph function will not change to timer.

Obviously disappointing that a watch sent to replace a chronically faulty one has not passed the initial QC.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 4

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Actually it seems the t touch II does not in fact have a countdown timer. This is despite several people and Internet resources telling me it does. Just FYI.

It seems not many tII owners browse the forum eh... ?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 4

·
Registered
119 Posts
Hi Barstow, you are indeed correct that it does not have a timer. For future reference for other people finding this thread I am adding a complete overview of all T-Touch models and their functions.

T-Touch-Collection-Functions.jpg

1 - 6 of 6 Posts