WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! I have a Tissot ref T106417A and I'm looking for a rubber strap to put on it. The watch came with a bracelet, but my life style suits rubber straps better since I'm more of an outdoors man. But I would like a rubber strap that is 22mm where the rubber comes all the way up to the case like my Hamilton automatic (an Image should be attached of the style I'm looking for). I am looking for any recommendations as I cannot find anything on the web, thanks! 323a7ad385a35d452983bde348ee43fa.jpg

·
Registered
994 Posts
You can look for a curved end rubber strap, but the fit with the case may vary because the distance from the spring bar hole to the case might differ for every watches.
Ive tried it when i swap the strap from a mondaine sport to tissot t-navigator.

But if you wanna risk it, buy a cheapo from amazon so it wont cost a lot if it doesn't fit.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You can look for a curved end rubber strap, but the fit with the case may vary because the distance from the spring bar hole to the case might differ for every watches.
Ive tried it when i swap the strap from a mondaine sport to tissot t-navigator.

But if you wanna risk it, buy a cheapo from amazon so it wont cost a lot if it doesn't fit.

yeah I have tried that and it is sort of a pain :/

1 - 3 of 3 Posts