WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does Anonimo make a titanium watch?If so do they make a titanium with day and date?

·
Registered
888 Posts
Actually there is one piece in Titanium, the TP chrono racing. Alloy grade 5. Has a date but no day.

However last time I checked, there were no plans to pursue the use of this metal any further. But you never know, things always change in this business. I would personally be happy to see some more applications of titanium in the Anonimo line, since this metal generates some level of patina, like bronze. So probably the folks at Anonimo could come up with some interesting finishing too. Just a wish.

·
Registered
3,153 Posts
Actually there is one piece in Titanium, the TP chrono racing. Alloy grade 5. Has a date but no day.

However last time I checked, there were no plans to pursue the use of this metal any further. But you never know, things always change in this business. I would personally be happy to see some more applications of titanium in the Anonimo line, since this metal generates some level of patina, like bronze. So probably the folks at Anonimo could come up with some interesting finishing too. Just a wish.
Yes, I totally forgot about that piece on TItanium just for your reference:

TP-Chrono Racing - Mod. 7000 - Anonimo Wrist Watches

·
Ball Watch, Bremont and Longines moderator
11,594 Posts
I think Anonimo could do some cool things with this metal given their experience with metal finishing processes. There are finishes like the Dia-Shield that Seiko uses which makes a near scratch-proof finish. This metal works well with DLC coatings. I would like to see someone like Anonimo use some color in DLC other than black.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I would LOVE to see a titanium Militare crono with day and date on a titanium bracelet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Anonimo.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts