WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
tjl014 and I agreed on a price that was equitable to both of us, on an item I offered, but it was missing a link or two, that I did get from the previous owner, before me. Problem is, it didn't have the 'post'/screw for the link, so it turned out to be useless, and required him to go to the manufacturer to get replacements--not cool on my part, so I offered to at least pay for the links--doesn't fix the fact that he can't wear the item, as intended, on the bracelet, which I feel terrible about...but he does not want to accept my financial assistance, as the way I see it, he paid for a watch, that I failed to provide all the required equipment for, and since I cannot provide this equipment, if he has to go and purchase it from the manufacturer, that should be my burden to bear, not his...

...so, if you chat with Skip (tjl014), tell him he needs to accept my 'refund' of sorts...if not, I'll refund some money anyway, I would just like to make sure it's a comparable amount.

Bottom line? Skip is just a good dude, and while he may not want to ever deal with me again...I would, in heartbeat!! If you get the opportunity...take it!

Cheers!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts