WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Hi Bro,

The best prices I've found are at The Bencoolen. Very good prices and most times $10 - $50 cheaper than regular retail outlets.

:-!

·
Registered
110 Posts
paiseh.....non-singaporean ovr here, can i know whr is Bencoolen? Futher details? Izit a shopping mall or just a shop's name? Planning to ask my fren help me buy a watch....hehe :-d :-d :-d

·
Registered
503 Posts
The Bencoolen (a small mall/building) is 5 mins walk from Bugis MRT station. Just ask for directions to Sim Lim Square. Bencoolen is on the way, just before Sim Lim Square.

I prefer the store in the middle of Bencoolen, near the escalators.

I also buy G-Shocks from Amazon, when folks here posts good deals. They sometimes give good prices on Frogman, Riseman etc. I buy ProTreks from eBay.

The not so good thing about Bencoolen is that some G-Shocks sold there are the non-Atomic or non-Tough Solar versions. There are exceptions.

daniel
Singapore

·
Registered
420 Posts
I was thinking of getting the riseman or mudman.

which part in SG have good pricing for this ^^

yup got my Mudman G9000-3V from The Bencoolen recently too... reccee all the shops there n found the lowest prices at Win's. ;-) SGD84

·
Registered
6,361 Posts
The Bencoolen (a small mall/building) is 5 mins walk from Bugis MRT station. Just ask for directions to Sim Lim Square. Bencoolen is on the way, just before Sim Lim Square.

I prefer the store in the middle of Bencoolen, near the escalators.

I also buy G-Shocks from Amazon, when folks here posts good deals. They sometimes give good prices on Frogman, Riseman etc. I buy ProTreks from eBay.

The not so good thing about Bencoolen is that some G-Shocks sold there are the non-Atomic or non-Tough Solar versions. There are exceptions.

daniel
Singapore
does Amazon ship G to Singapore?

·
Registered
6,361 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Hmmm... I went Bencoolen recently and their watches are cheaper than the rest... Dont have a G but got my Protrek PRG90 frm bay (usd70)...

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
didnt know it existed. thank you so much.

apprarently the shipping aint too bad either

SG$9.99 + SG$6.99 per kg* for the first 10 kg and SG$5.99 per kg* thereafter.
*based on volumetric [email protected] or actual weight whichever is higher
It cost me a bomb when i brought in a watch from Japan through Vpost. I was charged according to volumetric weight since it was higher n i paid about SG$40 to bring in just 1 watch!<|

But no choice..wouldn't be able to get it otherwise since the website (amazon.co.jp) didn't accept S'pore credit card. So weird since amazon in US does.

·
Registered
6,361 Posts
It cost me a bomb when i brought in a watch from Japan through Vpost. I was charged according to volumetric weight since it was higher n i paid about SG$40 to bring in just 1 watch!<|

But no choice..wouldn't be able to get it otherwise since the website (amazon.co.jp) didn't accept S'pore credit card. So weird since amazon in US does.
not cool at all.
how exactly does volumetric weight works? is it height x width x length?
in that case, amazon usually ships the Gs in cardbox box and stand.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts