WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello fellow Seiko lovers a question please, does anyone have the model shown below and is willing to share there experience with it.

SEIKO Superior 100M Automatic SNZ435K1

Picture copied, I hope ok for research purposes

·
Registered
3,757 Posts
The watch is stunning!

It has thick raised metal indices with lume dots below each. Solid and tried and true 7S36A, SOLID all the way through. Knurled/recessed/signed crown; sapphire top; has great dial depth...multi-layer...very glossy chapter ring.

I had it in my hands, put it down, intending to buy it, and someone else beat me to it. It has a standard buckle, not a diver' buckle.

Check here for better pics:

Seiko 5 Superior 7S36 Automatic Sapphire FULL Size

Simply put, GET IT!

PM sent...very important!

·
Registered
4,930 Posts
I don't own that watch in particular but from what I've read/seen the Superiors are an upgrade from the standard 5 with better bracelets/straps sapphire crystals and slightly nicer designs. Don't be fooled that the extra 2 jewels make for a better movement however as IIRC, they are non-functional jewels.

·
Registered
3,757 Posts
One of the many "Seiko Superior Faithful" here...

There's much info on the Seiko 5 Superior line in the WUS archives...much of the threads/posts are mine...as I have a great love for these watches...and own 5 different versions.

They are rock solid, equipped with solid bracelets & sapphire crystals standard. Some come in total brushed finish or combo brushed/polished, and some in black IP. Some have a standard double push button buckle, and some have diver's buckles; some have rotating bezels, and some have stationary bezels. The dial work on all of the Superiors is nothing short of pure class...and all have LumiBrite luminescence...unlike ordinary Seiko 5 watches.

The old thought that the more jewels the better means something to some people. I look at the overall quality of the Superiors, and they represent the very best of the Seiko 5 line.

If you find a Superior...grab one...

Some examples of Seiko 5 Superior quality:

Seiko 5 Superior SNZC27

MORE Superiors:

SNZC33
SNZC31
SNZC35

Seiko 5 Superior SNZD37

Seiko 5 Superior SNZD03

Seiko 5 Superior SNZC25

All pics above courtesy of Rakuten.com

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hello Nickdolin and Angelis,

I want to thank you for the input and wowwwwwwww Angelis boy you really have
put up some super cool pictures of this line and since I kept going back to the pictures
of the Bluey I have shown above that usually means for me to buy buy buy which I did
so I have in incoming Seiko Snz435k1 that I will be happy to show and report on very
soon as I have also heard that watches88 has really great follow through and quick shipping
so I will be back on this soon.

Dan

·
Registered
3,757 Posts
Hello Nickdolin and Angelis,

I want to thank you for the input and wowwwwwwww Angelis boy you really have
put up some super cool pictures of this line and since I kept going back to the pictures
of the Bluey I have shown above that usually means for me to buy buy buy which I did
so I have in incoming Seiko Snz435k1 that I will be happy to show and report on very
soon as I have also heard that watches88 has really great follow through and quick shipping
so I will be back on this soon.

Dan
Dan...I love the Seiko 5 Superior line so much...words and pics cannot express that love!

I am so happy for you that you gor that piece. It's just stunning...and I cannot wait to hear about your reation when you get it. Please post a review with pics.|>

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Man I so love replying to a quote where Angelis has put his thing down with regard to
Seiko pictures you my brother are such a tease and because of your past zeal on the Knights
which I did not get drawn in to until later which was to late, I am fully trusting your judgement
on this one and am really looking forward to seeing it on the wrist.... kinda like a Christmas
calendar we had on our fridge when I was a kid seeing what was under the tab for that day
was fun and so I wait. Oh and let me add I will be getting Black Knight in about 2 weeks or so
NOS, ronnie is going through accuracy checks a great guy to work with and happy new year
to you Angelis and to the Seiko faithfull and Praise the Savior for another year of Blessings.

Dan

Dan...I love the Seiko 5 Superior line so much...words and pics cannot express that love!

I am so happy for you that you gor that piece. It's just stunning...and I cannot wait to hear about your reation when you get it. Please post a review with pics.|>

·
Registered
3,757 Posts
Man I so love replying to a quote where Angelis has put his thing down with regard to
Seiko pictures you my brother are such a tease and because of your past zeal on the Knights
which I did not get drawn in to until later which was to late, I am fully trusting your judgement
on this one and am really looking forward to seeing it on the wrist.... kinda like a Christmas
calendar we had on our fridge when I was a kid seeing what was under the tab for that day
was fun and so I wait. Oh and let me add I will be getting Black Knight in about 2 weeks or so
NOS, ronnie is going through accuracy checks a great guy to work with and happy new year
to you Angelis and to the Seiko faithfull and Praise the Savior for another year of Blessings.

Dan
God bless you Dan!

Trust me, you will love the Superior! I am eagerly awaiting your review and pics.

·
Registered
516 Posts
Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Jewellery Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Jewellery I have these 2 'superior' :

I agree It is an extremely well made watch for the money IMO!

The gold coloured watch is particularly nice in my view,anyone know the model number please?

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
1 - 10 of 10 Posts