WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

41 - 58 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
Is the bracelet same as the moonwatch speedmaster? Why don’t you consider using the adjustable clasp?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Is the bracelet same as the moonwatch speedmaster? Why don’t you consider using the adjustable clasp?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
My understanding is that it's the same bracelet as the current moonwatch, although don't know if that watch has the adjustable clasp.

Think I mentioned somewhere earlier about the problem....even with adjustability, I don't have the right fit for all temps. I could put it on now and it will fit ok, little snug, but quite ok. But in summer no chance....way too tight, even with clasp fully expanded. I tried it with one more link removed and it flopped around ridiculously. Criminal that they don't offer a half link.

·
Premium Member
1,844 Posts
how is the new 1171 different from the old ones for sale around $350 on forums?
New ones are unworn, not stretched, etc... I looked into them in March, and they were about $700 from my local Swatch Service Center. I’d go new, get it right away without hunting forums, and spend extra for such convenience. It may not be for everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7 Posts
New ones are unworn, not stretched, etc... I looked into them in March, and they were about $700 from my local Swatch Service Center. I’d go new, get it right away without hunting forums, and spend extra for such convenience. It may not be for everyone.

did the end links on a new one work OK? i've read it takes some manipulating to get them to fit some cases.

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
My understanding is that it's the same bracelet as the current moonwatch, although don't know if that watch has the adjustable clasp.
Yes it does on this Tokyo LE.

Very nice! But yes, the quest for a half link for the new Speedy bracelets is frustrating.
Or get a titanium 1/2 link from a X33 Speedie... yes it works.

I looked into them in March, and they were about $700 from my local Swatch Service Center.
In USD, they're a tad less than $500, all included.

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Killer watch! Congrats! So classy, so sporty, so perfect!

Reactions: Merv

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Tempted by the Blue.
These will go up in value. I know we shouldn't be buying for future value but I see them climbing in value.

·
Registered
3 Posts
The advantage of living in Tokyo
I was looking for a blue dial watch for some time however i was leaning more towards the Constellation Globemaster. I am not yet ready to pull the trigger fort this one

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
The advantage of living in Tokyo
I was looking for a blue dial watch for some time however i was leaning more towards the Constellation Globemaster. I am not yet ready to pull the trigger fort this one

Was the panda dial available?

·
Registered
67 Posts
The Panda is such a stunning watch that it’s always surprised me that Omega doesn’t offer it with a hesalite front and a steel back as a standard catalogued model...

·
Registered
133 Posts
Loving some of these, but with the prices that panda dials command, what's to stop Omega from making more for whatever the next big event is?

2021 COVID vaccine limited edition panda dial?

41 - 58 of 58 Posts