WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found this Tonino Lamborghini watch on the beach and I can't find the model on the Tonino Lamborghini website (Lamborghiniwatch.com) or anywhere else. If you know what kind this is please post it.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,624 Posts
Tonino Lamborghini is a fashion brand started by the man of the same name, son of the founder of Lamborghini automotives. I found that the products are generally of very high quality: I bought some TL cotton shirts and they stayed perfect for twenty years, the cuffs started fraying just because I wore watches with bracelets. Of course TL watches are built by OEM contractors but this one does not look bad. If it works well it might be worth the effort of getting it done up, if it is not going to be too costly.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the info, do you know of a place where they would be able to fix it up? The watch works perfectly.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks a lot! Last question, is this watch made for a certain gender?

·
Registered
6,624 Posts
Thanks a lot! Last question, is this watch made for a certain gender?
Judging by the looks I do not think it is too gender-specific, what I cannot tell is the actual size. While women wear huge watches nowadays, I have no problem wearing vintage watches 29mm in diameter, so if it is not too small, it should be fine on a man. After all, rectangular watches tend to appear bigger than they are when worn.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok thanks!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts