WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As a loyal Breitling owner for 16 years I was enjoying all the comments by watch fans pro-breitling or non from all walks of life regarding my thread. Too bad the moderator decided to close it; that was his choice + 6 other members. That did not include my vote nor the 1,000+ other viewers who may have wanted to reply.

·
Pil-Mil, Breitling Forum Moderator
14,267 Posts
As a loyal Breitling owner for 16 years I was enjoying all the comments by watch fans pro-breitling or non from all walks of life regarding my thread. Too bad the moderator decided to close it; that was his choice + 6 other members. That did not include my vote nor the 1,000+ other viewers who may have wanted to reply.
I didn't really want to reply for a couple of reasons. First, because the font you use on your posts bothers my old eyes. Second, under the auspices of asking for opinions of brand comparison, it seemed to be IMHO written in a style which was very much like "trolling" for controversial responses and in that regard, it succeeded. With all due respect, add me as a 7th member whose choice would be to close it.

Ron

EDIT: PS. Now that I think about it, the beginning post in this thread is also "trolling" IMO. I hope the moderator deletes this thread as well.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
I agree

allanvalle, check your PM,s. (maybe via the "forum rules and guidelines")

·
Registered
8,242 Posts
Re: What's wrong Ernie?

Can't take a little honest debate?
I have reserved comment until now (and of course I read the other thread). It got to be petty and antagonistic which is counterproductive on this forum. I have Breitlings. I have some Seiko Monsters. I enjoy them both. But they are different watches. Each have good qualities and I often post about my monsters on the Seiko or Dive forums. There is a time and a place for everything. Ernie and the mods decided this wasn't the time nor the place and I agree (which I don't always do, just ask around). So let's just agree to disagree about our taste in watches and move on to the next topic.

Todd

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
EJC, I like your humour. Very Pythonesque.

Yesssssssssss.B-)

·
Registered
2,477 Posts

1 - 12 of 12 Posts