WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I have been trying to contact Oris to make sure that Topper Jewelers is an authorized dealer for them. I want to make sure that if I am spending this much on a watch that I am getting the real thing with a warranty from Oris. I would like to know how I can contact Oris and if anyone has any other information about Topper Jewelers I would also appreciate knowing what I can about this company.

Thank you!

·
Registered
319 Posts
I have dealt with them and they seem professional. I called to buy a watch they had on line and it had "just sold that morning" but that may be a fact. As far as warranty i.e. AD for Oris, the below is stated on their website:

At the edge of Silicon Valley, Topper Fine Jewelers is a family owned brick and mortar store in Burlingame, California. We are an authorized dealer of a unique brand mix including: OMEGA, Glashütte Original, Longines, Zenith, Ball, Bremont, Oris, Anonimo, Ernst Benz, Ebel, Rado, Hamilton, Michele and More. We also feature an extensive collection of bridal and fashion jewelry highlighted by such brands as Tacori, Marco Bicego, and Roberto Coin.

·
Premium Member
60,641 Posts
Yup! Topper are an Oris AD and they're listed on the Oris website. I've never dealt with Topper as they're sort of on another continent to me but they seem to have a good rep here on WUS. Heck they even sponsor the Oris forum.
As for contacting Oris good luck, it seems to depend which way the wind is blowing whether and how fast they get back to you. One WUS member got a reply in 10 minutes but other people have waited weeks. The only email address I could find for Oris is [email protected] but each country has a main distributer (on the Oris website) and I think you are supposed to contact them.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Hello,

I have been trying to contact Oris to make sure that Topper Jewelers is an authorized dealer for them. I want to make sure that if I am spending this much on a watch that I am getting the real thing with a warranty from Oris. I would like to know how I can contact Oris and if anyone has any other information about Topper Jewelers I would also appreciate knowing what I can about this company.

Thank you!
Um, you could just check Oris' website but yes they are an AD

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

·
Registered
28 Posts
+1 for Topper Jewellers.
I bought my Pointer Day from them in 2011 and registered that watch serial # on Oris website for warranty extension.
Just placed another order recently..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts