WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Very awesome! I wore my G9300-ER mudman to tough mudder too! I raced it last week here in CA. I didn't get any pics but perhaps I'll get some of it in action when I go to the Warrior Dash later this month...

·
Registered
870 Posts
Wow, props to you - always wanted to do Tough Mudder. Hope your buddy is OK.

Would be interested to see pics of the Mudman post cleanup! I've always found that the small pieces of grit in mud tend to scratch up crystals pretty bad. I'd be pretty nervous putting something so pricey through the wringer like that.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Thinking of doing tough mudder end of january here in Melbourne. But I don't think I've got a watch, which will take the beating. Hmmm.... Time to go shopping?

Sa_bob, ur mudman seems like the perfect tool for the event.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
362 Posts
What's Tough Mudder?
Well I do know there's a marathon style run really popular with runners we're they do an obstacle course plus running together in the same course sometimes as teams and sometimes as individuals . And of course the fastest team individual wins . Almost a military style training course but for fun in the mud

Sent from your moms phone

·
Registered
870 Posts
Yep, kind of, but a trail race with fire, barbed wire, water obstacles, mud (obviously), etc. Pretty darned tough - they're 10-12 mile courses. And you have to sign a death waiver :)

And yes, the Mudman would be the perfect tool for the event, though kind of pondering whether I could put my Ambit through that torture...

tough-mudder-death-waiver.jpg

1 - 10 of 10 Posts