WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm thinning the herd and looking to trade several of my watches. I just picked up a North Flag so I have to move a couple of pieces out of the collection. I prefer to trade down / sell as I’m in fund-raising mode at the moment. I can combine multiple watches for one if there ends up being cash in it for me. However, as many of you do also, I'm distracted by shiny things so feel free to throw out any trade offers that are not down to me. USA trades are preferred as my goal here is to keep expenses down and raise as much funds as possible. Throw out those trade offers, skx009/007, samurai blue lagoon, steinhart ovm 2.0, Crepas Cayman, etc (+/- cash as appropriate). Please no invicta, gold watches or fashion brands. Values below are trade value with insured shipping USPS Priority. I have several watches to trade right now Seiko Blue Turtle SRP773, Jenny Caribbean (@ Doxa right now for a bracelet fix), JeanRichard Aquascope, Borealis Sea Farer, Boschett Cave Dweller so I can combine where needed.

The watch is in MINT good condition. Steel bracelet and shows very little desk diving or other wear. Case and sapphire are clear. Full kit box, extra links, brown leather strap, warranty card, and extra acrylic crystal. Retails for $399 with the steel bracelet. Sell for $325, Trade value slightly higher. I picked this up in a trade a few weeks ago with another member and I'm consolidating my collection at the moment b/c of the Tudor purchase.
Full specs on the maranez website here:
MARANEZ

Please check my feedback as I'll be checking yours. Again, trying to keep cost down so US trades are highly preferred. Feel free to text or call me at 314.346.SEVEN4SEVEN5 with any questions or if you'd like more pics and details. Thanks, Keith

Maranez Kata i.JPG
Maranez Kata full kit.JPG Maranez Kata crown side.JPG Maranez Kata clasp.JPG

1 - 1 of 1 Posts