WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks,
Been approached today if I would trade my 07 TT Sub with Black Kit for 07 Pepsi GMT 2, what do you guys think?

·
3,627 Posts
I'm not sure what "black kit" means but it would not seem like a fair trade for you, the TT being worth more than the stainless. If I were in your shoes I'd consider it since I'm such a GMT nut, especially pepsi's. But in watches I'm sort of a "buy high, sell low" kind of guy :)...in it more for the fun and passion than the economically wise deal.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Agree that it would not be a fair trade. The gold in the TT watch is worth more than the steel in the Sub. You would need some money back too if you did a swap.

·
Moderator Omega Forum
2,731 Posts
I wouldn't do it either, by far the best thing to do would be sell the Sub privately then just buy the GMT Master and pocket the change. Even if this particular watch slips through your fingers, there are plenty of nice ones around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the advice guys, I really like the GMT Pepsi but I don't like loosing money maybe an idea to keep searching round till the times right, would love it for my 40th next Feb.

Many Thanks
Phil

1 - 5 of 5 Posts