1,491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some may call me crazy, but I did it.

Watch Analog watch Photograph White Clock

Watch Analog watch White Light Azure

· Registered
1,491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just to be a sure, which was in and which was out?
The Tudor FXD is in, the GS Snowflake (owned for about 4 years) went out.

I’m mostly in casual wear and found myself not wearing the GS nearly enough, it was worn maybe once a month or once every couple months.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

· Registered
4,212 Posts

I’m mostly in casual wear and found myself not wearing the GS nearly enough, it was worn maybe once a month or once every couple months.

Nice trade. Personally, I'd have kept the snowflake and not gotten the snowflake - but that's just because I hate fixed lugs.

Products I own:
  • +4 
Show off what you own too!

· Premium Member
59,905 Posts
You made a good "cross" trade.

The Tudor is different from a GS, but I think you might find it more versatile, and the quality on par as well.

Enjoy.

· Registered
2,504 Posts

This is why it wasn't really crazy to do the trade. Why have something sitting and collecting dust? Enjoy it!

· Premium Member
Tudor, Omega and...
2,780 Posts
Smart deal

· Registered
87 Posts
I won't call you crazy but I will point out that your two watches are not comparing apples to apples.

I own - and lust over - both a wanna bee GS Snowflake and a Tudor. At least for me they serve different purposes (beauty and beast); a Seiko to impress the ladies and the Tudor to rattle my mind.

I offer my left nut - and the fake snowflake (SARX055) - for your beautiful GS; however I wouldn't consider your Pelagos for my Bronze Tudor.

Watch Hand Analog watch White Gesture
Watch Analog watch Clock Watch accessory Material property

1 - 20 of 41 Posts