WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For sale I have a special project, a Deep Blue 1000 diver with blue sunburst dial and Seiko Samurai hands. I have had a handful of these watches and they are really nice, well made, solid and best of all run on the Seiko Automatic movement, in this case the NH35 which is a 4r35 movement that hacks and handwinds. The samurai hands were bought new and then installed on this watch. These are chrome framed just like the markers so they look well coordinated.

This model is the 40mm case, 20mm lugs which comes with the Nato strap. The watch is used but very little and therefore it is in excellent condition. I tried to take pictures from all corners to show the looks and the condition.

The only downfall of this project is that the hands are a lot more luminous then the markers, the hands have Seiko Lumibrite which is green while the dial markers are blue lume which usually is less bright and in this case it is pretty dim in comparison. Still the watch looks really nice, in my opinion it is upgraded to a more elegant looks still maintaining the sporty diver flavor.

The full kit is included which means the watch head, Nato strap, carry case, papers, manual, Deep Blue swag as can be seen in the pictures below.

I an asking $215 or best offer. Open to trades for other watches I can use for projects.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts