WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1,615 Posts
give yourself a few weeks to get used to the new interface. It will all make sense after a while. Back in my Garmin days, I loved my watches, and became an expert in dealing with all it's problems. I learned all the tricks on how to get it working again.

With the Ambit- you don't need to know any tricks. As elegantly stated above, it "just works". It's a pleasure to have such a complex and fully featured instrument, also be 100% reliable.

and then, give yourself a month or more to get used to movescount. In a lot of ways- it's better than Garmin Connect, but it's features are not all intuitively obvious.
I will second morey000 and add that there are ways to achieve functions on the watch that are not obvious as well. Quite a few smart folks on the forum that can help you with feature issues if you have them. Plus there are apps for doing just about everything, it can be difficult to find the good ones.

· Registered
1,615 Posts
Thanks to all. I did my first workout this morning and everything seemed to be spot on. Honestly, I'm just a average old guy who has gotten back into the fitness routine after many years of sitting around getting fat.
Cheers
Congratulations on that! I am an old crazy guy, who decided to start ultra marathons a few years ago. It allows me to eat anything I want but some will think the exercise is extreme, including my wife:)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.