WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
8,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Watch has been traded

I got this watch to do my own 50 Fathoms custom project but changed my mind. The watch is unworn other then a couple of minutes to try it on. It is unmarked and essentially like new. 97.5% since I removed the blue plastic sticker on the caseback. It will come with the box as per the photo, bracelet, an unworn leather strap as in picture and a Bond strap.

This is a really nice and well made watch, hefty without being heavy. It is high quality at this pricepoint. The only reason I am selling it is that I decided that it was too small for my 8 1/4" wrist and I would prefer something larger. This watch is about 42mm so same size as the regular SKX007 and Steinhart Ocean One to make some comparisons.

Since I am into bigger watches right now I would like to trade for an Ecozilla in the same condition. If you have something else you would like to trade for this go ahead and communicate. Value wise this is around $200 for the package. I would much rather trade but if you want to buy it I have PayPal.

Please contact me for any questions or offers. See pics and sorry for any dust specs and fingerprints.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts