WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Update: uploaded all new pics with lume shot because the first batch were terrible, and added a video of the chrono functioning.

Selling my Steinhart Nav-B Chrono II DLC, full kit with inner/outer boxes and papers. It's also under warranty from Topper Jeweler's until September. The watch is in excellent condition, with very very few signs of wear at all. I'd rate it conservatively at 95%. Chrono functions are perfect (see video below), the pushers are nice and firm and everything resets perfectly back to zero, and the domed sapphire crystal is flawless. Lume is very impressive, and even more impressive to me was the fact that every hand is lumed, even all of the chrono hands. I've had $3800 watches that didn't do that. It's a beautiful watch and the 7750 movement is superbly finished with a gold rotor. I've gotten several compliments wearing it but I have some other purchases incoming so it's off to a new home. I'm asking $825 shipped in the CONUS, which includes all PayPal and shipping fees. If interested please contact me!

Movement: ETA Valjoux 7750 élaboré, 25 jewels, Golden rotor with logo
Case: Stainless steel, black matte DLC coating
Back: Stainless steel screwed (see through glass)
Diameter: 44 mm without crown
height: ca.16 mm
Weight: 134 g
Dial: Black, date disc in English
Crystal: Sapphire domed, with double anti-reflecting coating on the interior side
Bezel: Stainless steel black matte DLC coating
Indices: Arabic index with superluminova
Lug width: 22 mm

Video link:My Movie - YouTube

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: FS: NEW PICS Steinhart Nav-B Chrono II DLC - Valjoux 7750, excellent condition under Topper warr

New and improved pictures, plus video of chrono function and lume shot

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: FS: NEW PICS Steinhart Nav-B Chrono II DLC - Valjoux 7750, excellent condition under Topper warr

Bump

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Bump

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Trade pending

1 - 5 of 5 Posts