WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello fellow WUS -

I recently committed my beloved Marathon SAR to a trade. I really like the trade but I realise also that I am going to miss the SAR. Therefore I have desided that I will put three other nice watches I own on the block in offer as trade for another SAR. I will aslo add a little cash as neccessary.

1- First watch offered is a Seiko Monster slight mod. It is black and orange dialed (black face, orange chapter ring). This gives it a very cool look that is quite unique. It has scratches on the crystal but they can only be seen from certain angles. They were there when I bought the watch, they have never bothered me and I am pretty picky. This watch has been regualated by my watchmaker and keeps very good time. He quoted me $40 for the crystal change. I should have done it but I didn't have an alternate watch with me that day so I didn't leave it with him. I am sure you can have it done for about the same cost. The OE bracelet is complete with some desk diving marks. TZ scale would be about 88%, mostly due to the crystal. Trade value about $125.

2- Second watch is a Swiss Army MaverickII Chrono with a high end quartz movement. It used to be a regular in my rotation but has seen little wrist time since I have gotten into autos. About 4 years old i think, some wabi, not perfect but still very nice. Saphire crystal perfect as expected. All functions perfect, chrono resets exactly as should, keeps perfect time. 43mm case without crown. Stainless steel bracelet is complete, great looking and wearing watch. TZ again 88%. Trade value $175

3- The third watch is a Swiss Army Ground Force Auto, Stainless and titanium. Back dial. Very nice watch. Recently aquired. Have not worn it yet as the bracelet needs links added back in to fit me and I haven't gotten around to it yet. Seems to be nearly unblemished. Very small amount of desk diving marks on bracelet (clasp). Case looks almost new. both saphire crystals (front and back) are perfect as expected. Enough links are included to fit about 9" wrist (three that were removed by original owner and three more he tossed in for me). Bulletproof 2824-2 movement, seems to keep excelent time. This one's the hardest to let go. TZ 93%. Trade value $200

Please remember: I am willing to add a little cash as is neccessary also! :-d

:rodekaart Of course for these offering I would expect a very clean SAR (Marathon) I might accept a TSAR or GSAR, but definately automatic only. :-!
If You think I might be interested in your watch and you would like to try , go ahead and try, but the SAR is what I am really after... :rodekaart

An unaltered JSAR would definately be acceptable AND I prefer bracelets!

I can be reached through pm or my email is [email protected]

Thanks, Leo :thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: WTT: Three Quality Watches plus $$$ for your Marathon SAR

Bump!

I'm willing to add cash as neccessary!

·
Registered