WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I've got a good everyday wear/ beater watch for all you forumites!

This little Traser has been a great watch for the 5 or so years I've had it. I recently sent it into the factory repair center and had the battery changed and re sealed giving this watch another 2 warranty on the work done. I can include the receipt in the package if you would like.

The second hand lines up perfectly (a pet peeve of mine if they don't)

tritium glow shots (different camera settings) this thing has alot of life left in it:

Watch will ship with a Crown and buckle 3 ring black zulu with PVD hardware, as well as brand new Crown and Buckle "fat" spring bars. These alone are worth ~20 bucks.

gratuitous wrist shot:

160USD (price drop) shipped to your door in the continental US. Outside of the 48, give me a location, and I'll research the shipping and give you a quote.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Re: Traser H3 6500 Type6 Military- $175

Edited to add the warranty on the paperwork, Ill be happy to send the whole receipt, I just don't want to post all of that info on the internet. The receipt is dated 2/14/2013 so 2 years from that date.

Also looks good on a green ZULU! (if you really want the green zulu, let me know we can probably work it out!
[/URL]

1 - 8 of 8 Posts