WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
7,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys is this a good watch...???
I have a Luminox stealth but a friends of mine need it....
i have a big heart...
i'm going to sell my luminox stealth to him but i want to replace it...
It is a good choice the Traser P6502...???
The only difference it's that Traser does have a carbon fiber bezel instead of stainless steel bezel........
You can say to me that carbon fiber bezel it is strong enough like stainless steel bezel is?
Anyone have this watch and can give me a feedback about this watch?
I'm watching also a luminox 3/4 sized watch...
But i don't know much about this one...
Please guys help me choosing the right one....
Maybe the best is the Traser?
I would like to replace my luminox stealth with a similar watch but with slightly different type...
i weared my luminox for about 3 years
thanks

·
Registered
11,276 Posts
I have been pretty impressed by the plastiv bezel of my traser (P6500) ... not sure that the bezel is indeed fiberglass-reinforced; the case certainly is.

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Thanks Tallguy, I dont really need another watch, Tritium or otherwise, but I could not pass up that deal!!!!!

·
Registered
7,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
no one replyed to my question..
thanks anyway..
to Crusader and others..

·
Registered
3,364 Posts
Thanks Tallguy, I dont really need another watch, Tritium or otherwise, but I could not pass up that deal!!!!!
he he he, another victim:-!.....sometimes I feel like a shill for this deal, but these sterile trasers won't be around forever, are the true decendents of the military issue Sandy 650's, and I've personally had a few great purchases from the seller, so I don't feel right not passing on this special deal. Enjoy!:p

·
Registered
7,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks a lot it is the one i am looking at..........:-!
i think i will try to win my watch tonight....
He said to me that the watch does need a new battery...
it was the same when you had buyed your's.....
thanks a lot guy

Attachments

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
I got the 6500 from that source, I'm very happy with it, but can't comment on roughness, 'cause I haven't made it suffer any. ;-)

·
Registered
19 Posts
That vendor says that the watch needs a new battery, but I've had mine for a couple of months now, and it's still within two seconds of atomic time. My guess is that these are old stock watches so vendor just wants you to know the battery won't last the usual length of time.

·
Registered
7,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ok thank you ahannay..
and ....
for Paulo .....
does the p6500 have the stainless steel case with screw in back case?
thanks

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
The 6500 has a polyamide case and metal plate back - not a screw back. If you're looking for something that's sort of like a diver, with stainless steel and some weight, don't get the 6500. It's nice and light. It's an awesome watch, though. It also ticks very noisily.

That is a good deal from lapolicegear, I got one not long ago, and it did arrive fine and everything... however, I have to give them 2/10 for customer service, as they didn't reply to my emails, and when they did, they didn't answer my questions.

·
Registered
3,364 Posts
The 6500 has a polyamide case and metal plate back - not a screw back. If you're looking for something that's sort of like a diver, with stainless steel and some weight, don't get the 6500. It's nice and light. It's an awesome watch, though. It also ticks very noisily.

That is a good deal from lapolicegear, I got one not long ago, and it did arrive fine and everything... however, I have to give them 2/10 for customer service, as they didn't reply to my emails, and when they did, they didn't answer my questions.
Glad to hear you finally got your watch:-! (from another thread, TTT had a Canadian Customs hang-up) Sorry to hear about the customer service:rodekaart. I haven't had a lot of communication with them, but they always shipped my orders quickly and efficiently.|>

·
Registered
7,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i've got my watch from the bay for about 130$..
I think it is a good deal for me..
because in europe i can't find it at that price..
i bought a p6502 for 150$ including shipping costs to my home...
i hope to have it soon..
thanks guys

·
Registered
3,364 Posts
i've got my watch from the bay for about 130$..
I think it is a good deal for me..
because in europe i can't find it at that price..
i bought a p6502 for 150$ including shipping costs to my home...
i hope to have it soon..
thanks guys
That's a great deal; you'll like the watch!:p|>:-!

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Sounds good! I'm sure you'll like it, they seem like pretty good-quality watches.

Tallguy, to be fair, they did send it within a reasonable timeframe... I'm not sure what happened in customs and transit, or whether it was just sent off a few days later than I thought, or exactly what happened, but it ended up taking around 12 business days, from memory, which isn't worth the high UPS shipping costs. The only thing was, they seemed to ignore my inquiry about the PVD zulu on the order form, and didn't make any response to it in subsequent emailings either.

·
Registered
7,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks Tallguy.....
you confirm to me tha ti bought it at a good price?
The definitive price with shipping to me in italy will be 170$
because 45$ it is for shipping..:-|
i bought it because i cannot find it here in europe for less than 195£ in Great Britain or 290 euro...
I hope to have it soon......
will post the pics.....

·
Registered
27 Posts
Thanks Tallguy.....
you confirm to me tha ti bought it at a good price?
The definitive price with shipping to me in italy will be 170$
because 45$ it is for shipping..:-|
i bought it because i cannot find it here in europe for less than 195£ in Great Britain or 290 euro...
I hope to have it soon......
will post the pics.....
I picked one up as well for $165 shipped to the UK, I did ask for customd friendly packaging, so I'll let you know when it gets here.

Thanks to the forum, I'm skint again, Citizen Zilla with Walters adapters on the way and this as well over the weekend, no more for me......................however......does anyone know where I could source the Victorinox V7-22X ????

·
Registered
35 Posts
u still can't beat this deal: http://www.lapolicegear.com/trh3trwacl.html:-!

just realized you are not in U.S., but stateside folks who haven't already heard may want to take advantage.....
I had to register to thank you for the deal. My first tritium watch at a great price.

After finding these forums through a google search, I've been hooked. I've also purchased 4 watches in the last 3 weeks.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts