WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Looking for a recommendation for a newer watch and was wondering which of these manufacturers folks think would be my best bet. My criteria (or wants) is as follows:

• Tritium tubes
  • Metal case and strap (SS or titanium is good)
  • Pricing under $1000.00 USD
  • Not sure about movement, I've only ever had quartz and really don;t know anything about automatic.

I'm looking at Traser, ArmourLite, Tawatec, and Luminox, but really don't know which one would be my best bet. I know there are very mixed reviews on Luminox and I can't really find anything on the ArmourLites. I like the look of Tawatec, but I am having trouble finding them anywhere. Thanks.

·
Registered
10,872 Posts
Well, its been here for two hrs., 24 people read it, no one answered.....:-(
That means, so far....no one knows or has an opinion on those watches.....:roll:
Hang on, someone may come along, good luck and good hunting...:-!

·
Registered
36,311 Posts
Marathon GSAR 41mm new version with 15 Tritium tubes including on sweep second hand. Sapphire crystal, drilled lugs, an ETA 2824-2 movement and is Made in La Chaux de Fonds, Switzerland.

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Marathon listed above is a great option. If youre ok with buying used or on the sales forums. You can usually get Ball for under that. Theyre the more high end when it comes to tritium.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8,826 Posts
For quartz T25 the Armour-Lite is best buy thanks to the sapphire crystal.This is mine
... For an automatic with the best tritium you can get(T100)go Deep Blue Watch Co.They have some new models right now & only $600.00(these WILL sell out)!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts